Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.www.aacp.org. The following courses will satisfy the requirements for admission to most U.S. pharmacy schools:
- Biology 111, 205 Genetics, 310 or 330 Physiology, 339 Microbiology
- Chemistry — Two semesters of general/inorganic chemistry with laboratory (Chemistry 125, 126, 135, 136; or 140, 240). Two semesters of organic chemistry with two credits of laboratory (Chemistry 245, 246, 251, 252)
- Mathematics — Calculus (Mathematics 125, 126) and Statistics (Mathematics 128 or 247)
- English — Two semesters of English writing/composition (110, 210, 310, or any English literature course)
- Social Sciences — Psychology 110 plus two additional semesters, (Sociology 110 or 117, Anthropology 102 or 328, Psychology 230 or 360 recommended)
Note: Requirements vary greatly. Many schools require courses in anatomy (Biology 259), biochemistry (BBMB 325), physics (Physics 155, 156), speech, and economics. Some schools accept Encounters as writing intensive courses for English.
How do I apply?
Pharmacy schools participate in the common application (PharmCAS) administered by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacies: //www.pharmcas.org/