Your Learning Toolbox
Your learning toolbox
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Some solid steps to increase your learning are:
- Go to class!
- Talk with your professor, either in class, during their office hours, or make an appointment
- Go to course-related review sessions
- Talk with your classmates, and join or create a study group
- Create a master list of deadlines and due dates, and when exams are scheduled
- Create set times to do homework, visit resources, meet with your study groups, and for self-care and plenty of sleep
- Develop goals for the term, the week, and each hour, and create a study cycle for learning
- If you are new to Whitman, chat with your Student Academic Adviser in your hall!
- Go to Departmental Tutoring sessions, the Language Learning Center, and COWS
- See Janet in the ARC for academic coaching, success tips, creating action plans, and more information about any of the above, especially about time budgeting, defining goals, and creating a study cycle!
ARC Peer Tutoring: Peer-peer individual tutoring for increased success is available with the ARC Peer Tutors at no cost. See Janet Mallen in Memorial Hall, room 325 or email them to connect with a tutor. You can also make an appointment to chat with Janet via the booking site janetmallen.youcanbook.me Group tutoring is available too!
Be sure look for notices about pop-up tutoring!